Browse Items (188 total)

float.jpg
Parade float featuring the Libraries of Morris County. First Library of Morris County founded 1792.

VioletSchueleRiker4.jpg
Interior room of the Violet Schuele Riker Free Public Library in 1962. This is a room of books in the old library, in preparation to move to new location.

Pequannock1.jpg
Pompton Plains Public Library. Mrs. Cecil H. Clapp, Librarian with a patron at the desk. Located in a house adjacent to the Municipal Building in 1959. The municipal government plans to build a $150,000 wing on the Municipal Building for library.

Pequannock2.jpg
Children with parents and staff in the Circulation and Reading Room at the Pequannock Township Public Library in 1961.

Pequannock3.jpg
Pequannock Township Public Library Reference Room with Mr. Charles R. Dietz, Library Director in 1962.

Pequannock4.jpg
Pequannock Public Library, a new branch of Pequannock Township Public Library.

Pequannock5.jpg
Pompton Plains Public Library in Pequannock Township, 1959. Library located in a converted church building.

Pequannock7.jpg
Pompton Plains Public Library between occupancy in church and municipal building, 1959.

Randolph1.jpg
Open house at the Randolph Township Public Library, flag ceremony on the grounds.

Randolph2.jpg
Randolph Township Public Library Open House with Mrs. Edith Enslee, Head of Extensions Morris County Fee Library standing at right.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2